The Jomsom trek could be a fantastic chance to witness the wonder of the Annapurna region with a
shorter trek. The six-day trek to Jomsom is basically the last third of the Annapurna circuit. The trip
starts simply north of the town of Pokhara and winds through the Poon Hill space then passes the
Dhaulagiri snow providing you with a major view of all the mountains. After reaching Jomsom the
trek heads up to Muktinath, an important pilgrimage place for Buddhists and Hindu’s which lies on
the Tibetan plateau. This area gives you a look at the high and dry landscape that is all the Tibetan
The trek ends with a plane ride from Jomsom to Pokhara then to Kathmandu. This is one amongst
the lower elevation treks that we provide rising to solely 3800 m.
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival/ transfer to hotel/our representatives are going to be at the airport to
receive you on your arrival.
Day 02: Kathmandu guided city tour.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara/ drive
Day 04: Kathmandu – Pokhara by bus (06 hrs. driving)/ Hotel
Day 05: Kathmandu – New Bridge (Birethati) driving for two 60 minutes. and walk to Tirkhedunga
for 6 hrs,
Day 06: Trek to Ghorepani (5 hr).
Day 07: Tatopani (for 7-8 hrs, all the way down) with visiting Poonhill for the sun rising.
Day 08: Tatopani to Rupse
Day 09: Rupse to Lete
Day 10: Lete to Tukche
Day 11: Tukche to Kagbeni
Day 12: Muktinath
Day 13: Jomsom/ the last day of the trek.
Day 14: Fly back to Pokhara/ Kathmandu
Day 15: A day rest/ shopping
Day 16: Departure/ drive to the airport (or you’ll be able to stay as long as your time permits).
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected