The Tilicho lake , the highest lake within the world , is an appealing destination for all the
courageous trekkers.This trek follows the classic Annapurna circuit path upto Manang and then
deviates to Tilicho lake and crosses the Mesokanto La pass to emerge to Jomsom.The Tilicho lake
trek offers all the best of Annapurna circuit plus the amazingly beautiful Tilicho lake and an
opportunity to cross the dramatic Mesokanto La pass .Once you emerge to Jomsom you may visit
the famous Muktinath temple which is an important pilgrimmage site for both the Hindus and (also
the) Buddhists and also an excellent view destination. (This itinerary does not inclde Muktinath, if
you want to include Muktinath, allow 3 more days )
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu and transfer to the guest house.
Day 02: Drive to trailhead Bensisahar (760m) trek to Bhulbhule (840m) and over night at tented
Day 03: Trek to Ghyarmuphant.
Day 04: Trek to Chamje (1430m)
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani (1920m)
Day 06: Trek to Chame (2630m).
Day 07: Trek to Pisang (3200m)
Day 08: Trek to Manang (3500m).
Day 09: Acclimatization day at Manang
Day 10: Trek to Khangsar (3734m)
Day 11: Trek to Tilicho Lake (41200m)
Day 12: Exploration day around Tilicho Lake (4120m)
Day 13:Cross Mesokantu la pass (5099m) and trek to Jomsom (2710m) overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara .Relax and walk around Pokhara.
Day 15: Early morning flight to Kathmandu.Free day
Day 16 guided town tour of Kathmandu.Farewell Nepali dinner.
Day 17: Fly home, our staff will see you off at the airport
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected