This trek takes you to remote villages that are far away from the crushed track. Sikles is that the
lovely and very well kept of Siklis perked on a hill at an altitude of 2000 meters. Sikles for its all
right maintained rustic aptitude, and there are few higher examples of a typical Gurung village. The
trek itself isn’t a tough one permitting time to check the wealth of flora and fauna to be found on the
route while additionally providing some marvellous mountains views of the Annapurnas, Manaslu,
Fishtail and Lamjung.
Day 01: Kathmandu- Ghalekhara (On the route to Pokhara)
Day 02: Trek Ghalekhara-Kharpani
Day 03: Kharpani- Ghalekharka
Day 04: Ghalekharka- Nyaulikharka
Day 05: Nyaulikharka- Parche/Sikles
Day 06: Sikles-Chansu or Yangjakot
Day 07: Chansu/Yangjakot-Kalikasthan.
Day 08: Drive to Katmandu or stay if you have ample time
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected