Many people would like to see Mt. Everest from very close however they are doing not have time to travel all the way to Everest base camp or maybe to a 10 day trek to Tengboche monastery. Keeping the same in mind , we’ve designed this distinctive itinerary for the busy people that need an Everest experience throughout their short vacation.
It is a short but not and ordinary trek .The itinerary is carefully designed to take you to the finest view points of Everest region that offer you a face to face exciting view of Everest , Amadablum, Lhotse, Nuptse and other mountains. Also you may get a rare chance to explore huge Sherpa village and have an in depth look at their fascinating Buddhist culture.
Our trek starts with an exciting 45 minute mountain flight to Lukla airstrip.From lukla we walk along the Dudh koshi river and reach the Sherpa capital of Namche bazzar on the second day. Namche is spirited and lively city in Everest region. The ridge above Namche offers extraordinary view of Everest and other mountans of Khumbu.
Next morning we visit Syangboche. Syangboche offers exciting close view of Everest and alternative mountains. We then visit the the biggest village of the Sherpas- the Khumjung village.We explore the village , visit the exotic monasteries , the Hillary school and finally return to Namche for overnight stay. We come back to Lukla next day and fly back to Kathmandu early morning.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Flight to Lukla ( 45 mins ) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 03: Phakding to Namchebazzar (3440m)
Day 04: Namche to Syangboche, enjoy great view of Mt Everest, and back to Namche
Day 05: Namche to Lukla (2840m)
Day 06: Early morning flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, free day on your own
Day 07: Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
Day 08: Fly back home
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected