Mt. Manaslu (8163 m) is the worlds eighth tallest mountain and is related with the Vedic customs of local people as well. The all the more fascinating things regarding socio-social enjoyments and impressive natures appeals than Annapurna Trekking in Nepal can be found in Manaslu Trekking Package. This place is a perfect goal to have strolling occasion where trekkers can witness bona fide rustic culture of slopes and Himalayas. Manaslu Trekking Package offers two distinctive trekking courses with contrasting attractions. On the off chance that you wish to walk around mysterious Manaslu Himalayan range alongside green rich woods condition at that point recall us. Our nearby group of movement organizers from the district guarantees legitimate data with respect to highlights of this trekking area of Nepal.
Day 01: – Greetings at Kathmandu Airport (1320m) Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: – A full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley & Permit Making day.
Day 03: – Kathmandu Drive to Soti Khola ( 710m) about 8 hrs drive
Day 04: – Soti Khola trekking to LabuBesi (880m)
Day 05: – LabuBesi to Doban (1000m)
Day 06: – Doban trek to Jagat (1410m)
Day 07: – Jagat trekking to Ngyak Bensi (2300m)
Day 08 – Ngyak Beshi trekking to Ghap
Day 09: – Ghap trekking to Namrung (2660m)
Day 10: – Namrung trek to Samagaon (3530m)
Day 11: – Rest Day in Samagaon
Day 12: – Samagano trekking to Samdo (3860m)
Day 13: – Samdo to Dharmashala/Larkya Rest house (4480m)
Day 14: – Dharmashala to Bimtang (3720m)
Day 15: – Bimtang to Tilje (2300m)
Day 16: – Tilje to Tal (1700m)
Day 17: – Tal drive back to Kathmandu
Day 18: – Farewell Departure
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected