Is it true that you are looking for long bypass brimming with multiethnic group, differentiated regular assets and bumpy Himalayan scene? Dolpo Trekking Package is the best long trekking course of Nepal for such a one of a kind affair. We offer differed occasion bundles. You can pick short occasion bundles in Nepal or for long excursion in Nepal bundles and no more ideal rates. Investigate Trans-Himalayan scene and cross to Nepals most profound lake Shey Phoksundo.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Lower Dolpo Restricted area trekking permit preparation and briefing of Trek.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Nepalganj
Day 04: Nepalgunj – Jhupal
Day 05: Dunai – Tarakot
Day 06: Tarakot – Laina Udar
Day 07: Laina Udar – Sim Udar
Day 08: Sim Udar – Dhotrap
Day 09: Rest day
Day 10: Dhotrap – Numala Base Camp
Day 11: Numala Base Camp – Danayghar
Day 12: Danayghar – Yak Kharka
Day 13: Yak Kharka – Shey-Phoksundo
Day 14: Rest day
Day 15: Shey-Phoksundo – Rechi
Day 16: Rechi – Kagani
Day 17: Kagani – Jhupal
Day 18: Jhupal – Nepalgunj
Day 19: Departure to International airport to fly your home country.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected