Kapuche Lake is the lowest glacial lake in Annapurna region of Kaski district of Nepal situated at an altitude of 2450 meter above sea level. Ka pu Che Lake can be reached in a day walk from sikles. You will have the breathtaking views of Lamjung Himal and Annapurna II just in front of you. During the trekking to Kapuche lake, you can enjoy witnessing Huge waterfall on the way to Hugu. During the trek, you will hike following places: Aarmala, Thak, Tara Hill, Sikles, Kafuche Lake and Hugo.
Drive to K.I. Singh Pool,trek to Armala via Harihar Cave,4-5 hrs.O/N at ArmalaDay 02
Trek to Thak Village via Atighar Muja 5-6 hrs.O/N at Thak Village.
Trek to Tara Hill Top,5-6 hrs.O/N at Tara Hill Top.
Trek to Sikles Village 3-4 hrs. O/N at Sikles.
Trek to Hugo Goth,5-6 hrs.O/N at Hugo Goth.
Trek to Kapuche Lake,Explore back to Hugo Goth.O/N at Hugo Goth.
Trek to Sikles 4-5 hrs.O/N at Sikles Village.
Final Day drive to Pokhara 4-5 hrs.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected