Ganesh Himal Trek has a lot of Tibetan influences which makes it a truly unique trekking experience. The trek named after the elephant headed God of good fortune. Throughout the trek you will see spectacular mountain views and experience the different cultures of the region. There are many distinct ethnic groups on h Himal trekking which gives a real Nepali way of life with it’s rich Nepalese traditions. Ganesh Himal, a breathtaking trekking goes through a little explored area of Nepal, stunning scenery and friendly villagers. Trekking in the Ganesh Himal region will offer up magnificent views of snowy peaks like Ganesh Himal I, II, III and IV. Ganesh Himal is positioned north-west of Kathmandu, rarely visited by tourists.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Beshi (1503m/4945Ft.) – 7 / 8 hrs drive
Day 02: Syabru Beshi to Gatlang (2337m/7690ft.) – 5 / 6 hrs walk
Day 03: Gatlang to Somdang (3271m/10760Ft) – 6 / 7 hrs walk
Day 04: Somdang to Pangsang Pass (La) (3842m/ 12640Ft) – 3 / 4 hrs walk
Day 05: Pangsang Pass to Shertung (1875m/ 6188Ft) – 5 / 6 hrs walk
Day 06: Chalise to Hindung (2220m /7425Ft) – 5 / 6 hrs walk
Day 07: Hindung to Rajgang Kharka – 5 / 6 hrs walk
Day 08: Rajgang Kharka to Kalo Seto Kunda (Black and White Lake) Ganesh Himal Base camp – 6 / 7 hrs walk
Day 09: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 10: Ganesh Himal Base Camp to Rajgang Kharka – 6 / 7 hrs walk
Day 11: Rajgang Kharka to Chalise (2000 m) – 6 / 7 hrs walk
Day 12: Chalise to Jharlang – 7 / 8 hrs walk
Day 13: Jharlang to Darkha – 7 / 8 hrs walk
Day 14: Darkha to Khahare Bazaar – 7 / 8 hrs walk
Day 15: Drive from Khahare Bazaar to Kathmandu by bus /private vehicle – 7 / 8 hrs drive
- All airport/hotel transfers
- All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters.
- All necessary paper works such as National park permit, TIMS
- Exclusive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected